- To lead the sales team with the direction and budget that is set by the company with strategies, action plans, and monitoring the progress to meet the goals.
- To collect market info (market construction activities, competitors’ info in various tiers, potential customer segments, product trends, etc) and develop necessary strategies & applying proper tactics to address the market conditions and grow the sales.
- Able to read and understand the company direction and plan well to communicate, encourage and lead the team to progress in the set direction. It includes identifying personal strengths and weaknesses of the team members so they are gathered to perform as a team. Accountable for the growth of company, development of the team members, cooperate with the management team and teamwork with the peers (fellow managers and assistant managers).
- Always looking out for competitors’ activities and market info which include market size and projects in the market and plan the next moves.
- Ready to learn what are beneficial for his/her roles – skills and knowledge about leadership, people management, selling, products, industry, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Any Bachelor’s degree
- Must have relevant sales team leading experience
- Minimum four years’ experience (Building materials sales managers are preferred)
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)